Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology.
Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization. Check Point is the only vendor to go beyond technology and define security as a business process.
Your corporate network offers access to valuable and sensitive
information. Information that must never fall into the wrong hands.
Can you be sure there aren’t any hidden “surprises”
threatening your most precious data assets? No stealthy malware, back
doors, data leaks or other security vulnerabilities?
Don’t be caught unprepared. Uncover potential risks on your enterprise network.
Check Point Highlights
- Check Point secures 100% of Fortune 500 companies
- Highest Score in NGFW in Security Effectiveness and Management
- Enterprise Firewall market leader in Gartner's "Firewall Magic Quadrant"
- Data Security leader in Gartner's "Mobile Data Protection Magic Quadrant"
- Rated "Champion" vendor in 2012 Info-Tech Endpoint Security Vendor Landscape
- Check Point’s products and services are sold to enterprises, service providers, small and medium size businesses and consumers. Check Point secures more than 100,000 businesses and millions of users worldwide, including:
- 100% of Fortune 100 companies
- 98% of Fortune 500 companies
- 100% of Global 100 companies
- 98% of Global 500 companies
In an effort to strengthen the power of security networks and data centers around the globe, Check Point has joined forces with three key industry players and Avnet Suppliers - Brocade, Riverbed and RSA:
- Brocade and Check Point offer a high-performance networking solution with unified threat management to help enterprises achieve control and compliance
- The Riverbed Services Platform (RSP) provides a set of centrally managed best-in-class security protections for Check Point’s R75 landscape
- RSA SecurID® Establishes End-to-End User Authentication with Check Point VPN
*Contact us today to hear about our creative technology alliance marketing campaigns!
Check Point Resources